AUTHORIZED DEALER POLICIES
All Dealers will need to be approved for account accesss. Normal turnaround can take up to 10 business days. Please review these Authorized Dealer guidelines carefully; they are subject to change without notice.
Authorized Dealer Guidelines
• Usage of this site is a privilege extended to Authorized Dealers of our brands. By using this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set forth in the most recent Authorized Dealer policies of either Abel Reels® and/or Ross Reels®. This includes all terms and conditions, order requirements, and any return/repair/replace policies. To receive a copy, please ask you local rep or CONTACT US directly. Your account may be terminated if any of these policies are violated.
• All pricing shown are wholesale; during checkout, your current pricing level discount with either Abel and/or Ross will be shown. For pricing questions, please CONTACT US.
• During checkout, you will have the option to assign a Purchase Order number. All orders submitted are subject to approval by our sales team.
• Passwords/Security: You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to maintain confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for ALL activities under your account. We reserve the right to change or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
• Pricing/Taxes: Account price levels are subject to change without notice. If you have an up-to-date resale certificate exemption on file with the Industry Store, Sales tax will not be applied. If you do not have a resale certificate on file, you will be subject to Sales Tax if your address is in the following states or counties: California (Ventura County) and Colorado (Montrose County).